ARIS Stellantriebe GmbH
Fully electronic damper actuator
The Linearis TE combines state-of-the-art and user-friendly linear technology with fully electronically controlled drive technology via contactless Hall sensors.
A stainless steel high-helix spindle with dryspin® spindle nut made of high-performance polymer ensures reliable and maintenance-free operation. Due to the high gradient, the required engine speed is noticeably reduced in comparison to the classic design, so that the engines run significantly smoother and quieter, thus significantly increasing the service life of the engines. Instead of the commercially available castings, anodised aluminum machined parts are used with the Linearis TE, which are significantly more robust with a low weight. The Linearis has been developed by practitioners. Long holes in the brackets allow easy assembly. The dry running spindle nut prevents dirt build-up so that large and expensive bellows designs are no longer required. Likewise, the regular greasing is avoided by the lubricant-free construction.
The BLDC motors used in the drive head are controlled in speed and torque and are permanently monitored by integrated Hall sensors. The drive position is detected and precisely controlled by two contactless absolute encoders. Permanent redundancy tests of the drive system ensure high and operational reliability. The end and switch positions are comfortably set via an integrated keyboard, which makes commissioning much faster. Options are plugged into the motherboard and automatically recognized by the system. A wide range power supply (85–265 V AC) as well as a DC voltage supply (24 V DC) offer you a high degree of flexibility. The Linearis TE also clearly surpasses the classic drive variant.
The Linearis TE is available in standard stroke lengths 150 and 300 mm for actuating forces up to 5000 N.
Other stroke lengths are available on request.
Travel time 0.5…4.0 mm/s
Tensor drive head
- Robust industrial design
- Installable in any position
- Permanently monitored BLDC motor
- Electronic setting of end and intermediate positions
- Electronic wear- and backlash-free position indication via 2 Hall sensors
- Multi voltage power supply (85–265 V AC) or low voltage power supply (24 V DC)
- Several add-ons (bus, PID controller, electronic poti, position indicator, special characteristic curve etc.)
High-helix: Higher life span and efficiency
The dryspin® technology is based on wear-resisistant igus® high performance polymers, specially designed for screw drives, dryspin® offers a higher life span and effi ciency to high-helixes by their characteristics and geometries, specially matched to the nut and lead screw. By their freedom from lubrication, dryspin® screw drives are suitable for usage in rough industrial just as in clean and hygienic environments (e.g. laboratory automation).
- dryspin® lead screw
- High-tech polymer iglidur® J inside aluminum block
- Optimal transmission of the torque by form closure
- Smooth and steady run
- Stainless steel high-helix lead screw Ø18
- Lead 40 mm with optimized efficiency
- Less turns per stroke length
- Long-life motor
- Slow and smooth motor movement
- Low noise and vibration
- Holding torque by self-hold of the actuator
- Separately exchangeable actuator
- High-strength, anodized aluminum milled parts, corrosion resistant and lightweight
- Long holes for fastening, i.e. easy installation
- Maintenance-free by dry-run, no lubrication necessary, no dirt deposits on grease (longer life span)
- Embedded (dry) lubricants inside the lead screw nut
- High quality „dryspin® technology“. Lead screw and nut made by igus©