ARIS Stellantriebe GmbH
Electro-mechanical part-turn actuator
The compact actuator, classic technology, robust, reliable for cost-sensitive applications up to 60 Nm
The actuator drive series Nano has been designed for industrial use. A robust aluminum housing combined with the impact resistant plastic cover reliably protects the drive technology even in harsh environments. Weight savings through the use of a plastic hood in combination with the compact design allow you to use them even on small actuators / fittings. The consistently cost-optimized design in combination with a high quality allows the use in cost-sensitive systems without compromising reliability.
Of course, the Nano is available in all standard voltages (230 V, 115 V, 24 V AC, or 12 V DC).
Synchronous motor technology (AC) or direct current motor (DC)
- The permanent magnets built into the synchronous motor ensure a high holding torque even in a de-energized condition (AC)
- The motor speed depends solely on the voltage frequency. Therefore a constant and load-free actuating time is ensured.
Robust aluminum body
- For use in harsh industrial environments, high operational safety.
- Reinforced cover protects reliably all functional parts and serves as optimal isolation of the electric components; high operational safety.
Classic shut-off system via switching cams and micro switches
- No voltage supply necessary for position indication and shut-off. Nano actuators are 100% connection compatible to ARIS actuators sold before 2014; perfectly suitable as exchange actuators.
- Tool-free adjustable aluminum switching cams allow a fast and exact actuator setup.
- Optional potentiometer allows a permanent feedback of the current actuator position.
- The potentiometer self-adjusts automatically to the path after setup via an integrated friction clutch.
- Several types allow an ideal utilization of the full potentiometer range:
- Nano S 90°/180°/320°, Nano M 30…40 Nm 10°…150°, Nano M 50…60 Nm 10°…100°.