ARIS Stellantriebe GmbH
Electro-mechanical part-turn actuator
The flexible allrounder, completely metal encapsuled with a wide accessory range and classic technology up to 120 Nm
The Nano+ offers classic drive technology in a modern design. The classic drive system, consisting of a motor-gearbox combination and a switch-off system consisting of switching cams and microswitches, is still valid today. For this reason, the Nano+ series was completely redesigned on the basis of the Nano in 2014, since classical drive technology is not necessarily equivalent to “old technology”. All conceivable options have been taken into account in the new design and have been designed in such a way that they are always firmly in place and offer optimum operational safety thanks to an optimal covering of all voltage-carrying parts.
A height-adjustable and powder-coated aluminum hood in combination with the powder-coated basic housing also ensure a worry-free use even in the harshest industrial environment. In addition, fixable cams ensure a safe switch-off in the set position even in the case of strong vibrations. The height-adjustable metal hood allows a multitude of additional options ranging from multiturn applications to fast response times with high torque and fail-safe function for the DC variant.
Test institutes confirmed the suitability for the electronic circuit according to DIN EN 12067–2 and/or in potentially explosive areas of Zone 2 or 22. The allrounder Nano+ is available in voltages of 230 V, 115 V, 24 V AC or 24 V DC and offers an almost unrestricted application in all industrial applications.
Synchronous motor technology (AC) or direct current motor (DC)
- The permanent magnets built into the synchronous motor ensure a high holding torque even in a de-energized condition (AC)
- The motor speed depends solely on the voltage frequency. Therefore a constant and load-free actuating time is ensured.
Robust aluminum body
- Robust aluminum body allows usage in rough industrial environment; high operational safety.
- Fiber-glass reinforced cover protects reliably all functional parts and serves as optimal isolation of the electric components; high operational safety.
- Captive cover screws allow a safe and easy attachment and screwing of the cover; short initial setup times.
- Variety of standard retaining bores, incl. ISO 5211, allow an easy adaption of nearly all valves without expensive mounting brackets.
The compact design allows usage even in constricted spaces.
- Short delivery times of special adaptions by a special changeable shaft system.
Classic shut-off system via switching cams and micro switches
- No voltage supply necessary for position indication and shut-off. Nano actuators are 100% connection compatible to ARIS actuators sold before 2014; perfectly suitable as exchange actuators.
- Tool-free adjustable aluminum switching cams allow a fast and exact actuator setup.
- Additional fixation possible with TufLok threaded pins in the cam.
- Optional potentiometer allows a permanent feedback of the current actuator position.
- The potentiometer self-adjusts automatically to the path after setup via an integrated friction clutch.
- Several types allow an ideal utilization of the full potentiometer range:
- Nano S 90°/180°/320°, Nano M 30…40 Nm 10°…150°, Nano M 50…60 Nm 10°…100°.